Robert B. Miller College is now officially closed.

Transcripts are available by request through the State of MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).

Directions to obtain a transcript from the State of MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).

  1. Go to http://www.michigan.gov/pss
  2. On the far right hand side of the page near the middle click on the link for Forms and Publications.
  3. Select option 4.
  4. Complete the form, print it, and send to: 

Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Bureau
Schools and Licensing Section
P.O. Box 30018, Lansing, MI 48909

A direct link to the form can be found at http://www.michigan.gov/documents/lara/pps100_472770_7.pdf

For information regarding the Miller College/WMU teach-out sign up at http://www.wmich.edu/battlecreek/miller/.

If you would like further information, contact Tammy Morgan, assistant director of WMU-Battle Creek, at tamara.morgan@wmich.edu or (269) 964-2793.

A college close out representative may be reached at 269-339-2822, please note you will need to leave your name, number and reason for the call, so that the right representative can return your call.

The Miller College Web Portal is available at https://mlive.millercollege.edu